Capture Your Spin can help you start your very own 360 photo booth rental business. After purchasing a photo booth, entrepreneurs will profit all of that money back and much more after only a few events. The average rental rate for a 360 photo booth goes for about $500 an hour. Due to the influx of social gatherings such as weddings, baby showers, birthday parties and more, there is not a better time to start a photo booth business. Financing is also available through Klarna for any deluxe package for as little as $0 down and $98 per month.
360 photo booths are also a great addition to an event planning business or venue. Owning a photo booth can be used as an advertising tool to impress potential clients and customers. This one addition could be the deciding factor between what you have to offer and someone else.
- Purchase a photo booth from Capture Your Spin
- Create website or social media page for your rental business
- Promote your services on your website or social media pages
- Consider purchasing fun props for people to use on your 360 photo booth
- Gain customer trust
- Collect leads & make crazy money
“After purchasing my 360 photo booth earlier this year, it has been rented out almost every weekend since,” says customer Gia Johnson “It’s been a great way to establish my name in the entertainment industry.”
How to Expand your Photo Booth Business: What’s the Next Step?
- Identify your target market: Whether it be weddings, graduations, proms or corporate events, market your 360 photo booth business to a market you could see with the most customer potential.
- Consider purchasing an additional model from Capture Your Spin: By adding an additional photo booth to your business, you will have the opportunity to double the profits.
- Promote your business on social media: Start an Instagram and Facebook account for your photo booth business. Look into running social ad campaigns and stay active on every account.
- Hire + train an employee to operate your booth: By hiring another individual to run your photo booths at events, you can save time as well as commit to more customers and events.